I finished my portfolio!!! I am going to tweak the layout, but other than that, I'm all done. I wish there were more layout options, ones that looked more professional, but I can't complain when the application is free :) I want to change the page layout, but I'm afraid I will lose the page. I guess I will have to be brave and try it out.

I ordered the book for the next class. You can get it from a
uthorized sellers on amazon.com for less than $6.00.
I noticed that you have so many links going from page to page and they are really helpful. Sarah, your portfolio site looks great and you shouldn't touch a thing! I understand the desire to create a portfolio using different layout options. When we kicked-off CEDO 555 looking for exemplary sites I noticed many portfolios that had a great look and feel to them that, alas,Google Sites does not permit.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting the portfolio completed and the reminder about the book I need to order for the next course. I am going on Amazon right now to order it up. Thanks!
Sarah, I say tweak it! If worse comes to worse, you just have to start over. It wouldn't be that bad! :-)
ReplyDeleteBut in all seriousness, I agree with Brian, your portfolio looks great and I wouldn't change it. The only thing I am trying to do different with mine is to just see what other tools I can incorporate into my portfolio and make it better.
Congrats on being finished though!
Hi Sarah, I agree with the guys, your portfolio is awesome! I like all the links and it is easy to find and understand what you are looking at. I got afraid when I was changing stuff around too, I went to google and searched the question and followed the directions someone posted on there. It helped me feel a bit more relaxed instead of trying it all on my own!
ReplyDelete