Sunday, October 3, 2010

CEDO540 Week 3: Surveys

This week, my group members and I are working on a survey. I totally forgot to blog until just now :( We surveyed people to see what the most popular social networking tool is. We will be looking at the results of the survey in an hour and a half and I'm anxious to see what is the number one and what ones were most popular by age group. I think this is great for teachers to know, especially middle and high school teachers, so that they can teach students how to keep themselves safe on social networking sites. I've found it's best to have an account in these sites so you can explain all the privacy settings and actually know what you're talking about. (then the kids think you're less of a nerd ;p)

1 comment:

  1. I love the topic your group chose for your survey! What an innovative way to work toward meeting the age-varied students' needs! It's amazing how many students (and parents) are oblivious to the importance of safety in the various social bookmarking sites!

    ReplyDelete