Two asynchronous online learning tools that I think would appropriate to use with K-5th graders would be Screenr and Wikipages. Screenr would be great for making screen casts showing processes on the computer. I think a great project that I could do this year is have my fifth graders create screen casts of how to do different tasks on the computer, like create a folder or bold a word, and then use those to teach the younger students how to do those things. Wikipages would be great for having a collaborative working environment between the students and the teacher. I have a large group project that I do in fourth grade and it would be interesting to have them working on the computer activities online, synchronously, using a wikipage.
Two synchronous online learning tools that I think would be appropriate for K-5th would be Google Docs and Google Chat. Google Docs could be used to create collaborative projects in real time. Google Chat could be used to communicate while working in Google Docs either through chat or through the video service.
Four different activates that I might do with my elementary school students include:
Multimedia presentations- Prezi or Animoto
Two synchronous online learning tools that I think would be appropriate for K-5th would be Google Docs and Google Chat. Google Docs could be used to create collaborative projects in real time. Google Chat could be used to communicate while working in Google Docs either through chat or through the video service.
Four different activates that I might do with my elementary school students include:
Multimedia presentations- Prezi or Animoto
Story Writing - Storybird
No comments:
Post a Comment