Friday, May 14, 2010

Digital Storytelling Week 1

This is the first week of Digital Storytelling. All of the other tech teachers in my district just took a digital storytelling class through the district so I am excited to learn more about this.

I really like telling stories. I would like to learn how to tell stories better and how to teach my students how to share their stories. I think this course is going to provide me with the tools I need to incorporate digital storytelling at all of my grade levels.

I am excited to learn about software that I use to share stories and to hear what my classmates stories are. Everyone in the cohort is unique and I hope to learn more about each of them during this class.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, with your personality, I'm sure you're a great storyteller! I am heading into the course blind with little prior exposure to digital storytelling, so I have no suggestions for useful tools or "cool" links for you...I'd be curious after you incorporate digital storytelling with your various grade levels how the products compare. How fun!

    ReplyDelete