
Sorry for the late post, hectic week. This week my group and I looked at Google Trends. I had so much fun looking at this and now find myself looking at it daily to see what's popular on the web. I keep seeing football stuff and I hate football, but evidently other people like it a lot. I was just looking up "Disney" and found it intriguing that this search term spikes at the end of every year. Do they market more at the end of the year? Do they run specials at the end of the year? Do people start planning trips at the end of the year for the next year? Google Trends definelty can't answer those questions, but it is useful for finding out what people are interested in.
Hi Sarah, I find it fun to look at the topics that others are searching for and sometimes find myself looking at it just to see what others are searching for. That is very interesting about Disney!
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteI had the opposite opinion of Google Trends that you had. I thought it was not very interesting. I think the reason Disney gets searched a lot at the end of the year is because of Holiday Vacationers looking for a place to go. I know they have the big New Years Day celebration. I don't plan on going there anytime soon, Disney is a pretty shady corporation.
Sarah, I enjoyed Google Trends. It is interesting to see what topics are being searched most often. I don't see it as a site I will frequent, but I may visit it from time to time.
ReplyDelete